What is it?
Last Train to Timbuktu! is a puzzle game in which you slide tiles to connect stations with train tracks. The more stations you connect, the farther your train goes. The farther your train goes, the more points you get! The game creates puzzles for you each time you play, so there's always a new challenge!
"...a distilled experience with lots of challenge and plenty of replayability. No gimmicks necessary!" - Jayisgames review
I want it!
Of course you do, you have great taste!
For PC and Mac
Last Train to Timbuktu! is available for $3.
That gets you both the Mac and Windows versions of the game.
"It's a lovely little thing...difficult to believe that anyone could be disappointed with what it offers." - Gamezebo review
Tell me more...
Last Train to Timbuktu! offers five levels of difficulty in four quite excellent game modes:
- Race the dastardly car to Timbuktu station.
- Practice to perfect your skills.
- Reach as many stations as you can in five minutes in a Time Challenge.
- Reach as many stations as you can using only sixty moves in a Move Challenge.
The challenge modes have some special features:
- Connect bonus stations for extra time or moves.
- Collect flowers for lots of bonus points.
I want pictures!
Then you'll have them! Even better, here's a trailer!
Looks fun, right? I bet you accidentally paused the video when you tried to move a tile. Get the game!